JOIN ME FOR
AS A CERTIFIED MASTER COACH AND TRAINER I'M READY TO HELP YOU HEAL, GROW, AND LIVE OUT YOUR GOD-GIVEN GIFTS AND ABILITIES.
PERSONAL. PROFESSIONAL. SPIRITUAL. RELATIONAL.
As a certified Master Coach and Trainer, I'm here to help you. Learn more about my coaching options below.
LifeMapping, Strengths, and Blessing Coaching
My 3 Core Coaching Programs are now a one-of-a-kind, 1:1 Coaching Opportunity.
LifeMapping is a proven and biblical process of getting a clear picture of where you've been, where you are today, and HOW you can move forward to where you WANT to be.
You'll see what's keeping you stuck. Learn to navigate roadblocks, and truly be able to move forward into your next season with confidence and a prayed-over God-based plan.
- Ten 1-hour Coaching Sessions with Kari (via Zoom). Each session is fully customized to you, and will allow you to fill out YOUR LifeMap with clarity every step of the way.
- A personalized LifeMap - complete with steps to reach your goals personally, professionally, spiritually, and relationally.
- A clear understanding of what's been holding you back, and how you can move forward.
- Clear action steps for each session
- FREE Connect Assessment Report (Lion, Otter, Golden Retriever, and Beaver) a $20 value
- Your own private Coaching Portal
- Discounts on recommended resources
- Optional Coaching Certification Add-On (become a Certified LifeMapping Coach)
Strengths Coaching is based on our Lion, Otter, Golden Retriever, and Beaver personality assessment. You'll not only learn more about your strengths, but how you can use those to move towards those you love, an incredible future, and even help and bless others.
Abuse and Recovery Coaching
Abuse is part of my story. But a bigger part of my story is the healing, hope, and redemption that the Lord has brought out of that season.
If you are in the middle of that journey, or fresh into your season of healing, I'd love to walk with you. I also offer coaching for family and friends who are trying to support and understand how to help a loved one who is experiencing abuse.
To join me for this type of coaching you need to:
- Be in a safe place, or know that it's safe for you to meet with me.
- Ensure that our sessions are private - not joint with your significant other unless otherwise specified.
- Know that this is coaching and not counseling.
- Know that this is not a substitute for calling 9-1-1 during an emergency.
If those four agreements work for you, I'd love to help as I can. I offer Single Sessions, a Basic Coaching Package, and a Premier Coaching Package.
If finances are an issue during this time, please let me know by emailing me at [email protected] and I will do my best to accommodate you as best I can.
If you have completed your ICCI courses, I'd love to help you achieve your certification through Mentor Coaching Sessions.
Depending on your certification level, we would spend 3 or 6 sessions ensuring that you feel ready, equipped, and prepared to begin your coaching journey.
MARCIE FOUND HEALING
I felt so alone.
When I first started meeting with Kari, I honestly didn't think there was any hope. Now I know that there is. I've realized that God hasn't forgotten me. He's not disappointed in me. And He hasn't abandoned me. I also feel confident in my next steps and am so thankful that I don't have to do this alone.
JENNA STEPPED INTO A NEW SEASON
Working through my LifeMap changed everything.
After Covid, I knew that some things in my life needed to change, including my job. But I honestly wasn't sure what I wanted to do, or where God was calling me. That's when I started meeting with Kari through her LifeMapping Coaching Program. I can honestly say that 10 weeks later I've grown more and received more clarity than I thought was possible. I'm not only excited about the future, but feel like I've dealt with some things that were holding me back, AND have a clear plan to move into this next season. I can't recommend working with Kari, or the LifeMapping Coaching Program enough.
About Me As A Coach
I am a Certified Master Life Coach and Trainer through ICCI. I hold my MBA. And I am scheduled to complete my Doctorate in Education in Community Care and Counseling with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Counseling by 2024. I've also completed the core training for Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT). I combine both practical and spiritual elements into my coaching sessions. I have over 10 years of experience working with individuals, couples, and families. And over 15 years of experience working with organizations and nonprofits nationwide.